Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fox; Kamilla Marant.

fox·y

/ˈfäksē/
Adjective
  1. Resembling or likened to a fox: "a terrier with a foxy expression".
  2. Cunning or sly in character.

Synonyms
sly - crafty - wily - artful - vulpine




I love Kamilla Marant's artwork. She combines such beautiful shapes and colors to create images that evoke curiosity and admiration. The visual is quite stunning and reminds me of  a faceted gem. I want to wear this little fox around. The style itself would make an excellent screen print for a fun yet flirty t-shirt. I would definitely wear it. It guarantees that I will be called a fox that day; one of the funnest compliments to receive.






I am still thinking that Kamilla should transform her beautiful fox into clothing so I can wear it. Until then, I will have to wear inspired jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment