Friday, January 4, 2013

Pink.

pink  

/piNGk/
Adjective
Of a color intermediate between red and white, as of coral or salmon.

Noun
  1. Pink color or pigment.
  2. A herbaceous Eurasian plant (genus Dianthus) with sweet-smelling pink or white flowers and slender, typically gray-green leaves. The...
  3. A small square-rigged sailing ship, typically with a narrow, overhanging stern.

Verb
Cut a scalloped or zigzag edge on.

The color pink has represented girl for as long as I can remember. However, my mother never dressed me in pink and I currently own one bright pink shirt that I "borrowed" from my sister; I haven't worn it in months. For a girl who owns so little pink, I absolutely love the color, especially when found in nature. 
There are some ways I could integrate pink into my life. Such as my wedding day! Just because I won't be wearing it, doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the shade on my friends.
 
J Crew.



 Lela Rose.



 Alfred Sung.





 Dessy.


I think I may have spoke too soon about adding pink into my wardrobe. There are so many versions of this fun color, you are sure to find a complimentary shade. While you're at it, why not throw in the fun new romper trend to really make a statement.


Forever 21.








 In my search for that perfect shade of pink, I discovered a fun fashion blog that is definitely worth checking out. http://www.cheyennemeetschanel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment